Become a member of the Columbus Blues Alliance!
Please consider becoming a member (or renewing if you’re past due). Your membership dues and merchandise purchases enable us to: organize festivals, sponsors shows, reach out to the local community, send representatives to the Blues Foundation’s International Blues Challenge, coordinate our volunteers, and pay our operating expenses.
What do I get for becoming a member/why should I join?
This question is difficult to answer, but there are reasons – in addition to those listed above.
These are some of the things you get with a membership:
- Discounted admission to most official CBA shows like the Columbus Blues Challenge, and the Columbus Blues Revival. (No discounted admission for Blues For Tots).
- Discounted admission to special events by other organizations (such as the “Blues For Smoke” at the Wexner Center a while back).
- Discounts on merchandise when you sign join or renew at an event like the Creekside Festival and Hotlicks Bluesfest.
- The chance to help guide & make us a better organization.
- Voting rights in all elections and motions made at CBA meetings.
The best reason of all, though, is that by being a member you’re helping us to fulfill our Mission to ensure that blues music & culture don’t fade away, and that they’re always kept alive for the generations to come!
Click here for a Membership Form. Just print it off, fill it out, and mail it to us (don’t forget your dues) – it’s that easy!